Artificial Continuum


Wednesday, March 3, 2010




Well, I don't know what to think about this one. Although many of us have suspected this for months with the whole Gauntlet arc in full swing, there were others like myself that really hoped this wouldn't come true. Kraven the Hunter will walk across Earth-616 once more. Originally killed in the classic Kraven's Last Hunt, Kraven the Hunter will be remembered as one of the goofier, but oddly poignant characters in the Spider-man saga. Personally, I have mixed feelings about his eventual return this summer. First off, it kind of makes me angry that noone can stay dead in the Marvel Universe. Kraven and Gwen Stacy were the two characters I could always count on staying dead and in the ground. There deaths were both amazing stories that greatly impacted the webslinger's life. However, as Joe Quesada continues his iron fisted rule of Spider-man, the virtual rape of everything fans hold dear will continue. Perhaps I am making a premature judgement here though. The story may turn out to be a lot of fun, and maybe things won't be as bad as they seem. We'll see folks. We'll see.

0 comments:

Followers