Artificial Continuum


Saturday, May 1, 2010
Yes, I know it's not Monday yet, but I have found several videos I would like to use early, and I do not want to forget them by the time I normally do this feature.

1. A Viral Classic Bill O'Reilly Flips Out
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well here's an old web classic. I don't know what drew me back to this video of Bill O'Reilly from Inside Edition freaking out about a teleprompter, but really it's a ton of fun.

2. Funniest Cry Ever
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now I feel awful for laughing at this, but this clip from the televisions how Intervention is just funny. Poor guy. Cries like a wookie.

3. Seinfeld- George Trailer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This video holds a special place in my heart, not only because I am a fan of Seinfeld, but because my grandfather passed away last night. He was one of the biggest Seinfeld fan's I have ever met, and had almost every episode memorized. This video immediatley made me think of him, and I think it's a fitting AC tribute to a great man.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers