Artificial Continuum


Monday, April 26, 2010
It's Monday again, and that means, more pointless web videos! Great joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. Well there are no bad Watchmen references in this batch of videos, but there is some rather funny stuff.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The Shake Weight

Yes, here's the Shake Weight. Trust me, I'm not the only one out there who found this hilariously perverted. Even Ellen Degeneres commented on this disturbing peice of excercise equipment.

2. Parking Fail

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As much as I hate the internet rapage of the word "fail", that is truly the only word to describe this video of driving at its worst.

3. Orchestra Teacher Freak Out
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This guy is amazing. Seriously, I wish he was my teacher. Even though I don't play an orchestra instrument, I would love to have this guy teach my history class or something. Either way, kudos to him and the student for pulling off this amazing prank.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers