Artificial Continuum


Monday, July 12, 2010
First off, I would like to apologize for the unintentional one week hiatus. I was out of town, and unable to edit the site. This is also why the site has been fairly inactive recently. This week I plan to make this up to you guys with some great videos.

1. Double Rainbow
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Honestly, this is one of my favorite videos of all time. The man's reaction to a simple natural phenomena has become an internet classic. I think this guy should write poetry its so great.

2. Oh God, Oh Man
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what part of this video I like more. The cheesy music. The fact that the guy has a pet that kills people. The cheesy acting. Or the unnecessary camera work.

3. Barack Obama Sings Kick Ass Song
--------------------------------------------------------------


Auto tune sucks. It saps the life out of the music industry, but occasionally geniuses come along who can create internet phenomena. The Auto Tune the News crew has created dozens of annoyingly catchy songs on the internet. This being one of their most popular.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers