Artificial Continuum


Saturday, July 24, 2010
An official trailer has been released for the upcoming season of Clone Wars, which will feature the return of Aurra Sing, Cad Bane, and Asajj Ventress. Apologies for the poor video quality, a clearer version can be found here on the official Star Wars website.



My Opinion: While there are some impressive visuals and I am happy to see the return of more clone centric episodes and Bane, I am rather concerned about this upcoming season. Season two was great because it steered clean away from many of the issues that made the first season such a mess. While we have yet to see the return of Jar Jar Binks, we do have the disturbing homosexual caricature of Zero the Hutt. Also, I'm not sure what I think of 3P0 centric episode, a character that has not been done well since the original trilogy.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers